Customers current on Support and Upgrade Protection can Contact Support for assistance with downloading and installing this update.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 900
- Changes made to support Server 2022.
- Changes made to support Deployment/Management of PerfectDisk Build 900 Clients.
- Changes made to support stricter Windows DCOM Server authentication requirements.
- Windows 11 Pro/Enterprise clients can only be managed by the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console if the Enterprise Console is running on the following versions of Windows: Server 2022, Server 2019, Server 2016, Windows 11 Pro/Enterprise.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 895
- Default deployment changed to 64-bit for managed systems where the Console isn't able to detect hardware platform.
- Support for Subscription licenses.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 894
- New Feature - Link to vCenter Server to view/select guests to manage.
- Fixed issue with Configuration Profiles and enabling Virtual Awareness.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when failing to download the selected update for patching a client.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 893
- Compatibility changes made to support managing PerfectDisk 14 Build 893 Clients.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 892
- Performance improvements when large number of computers selected for tasks.
- Additional Event Log messages provided when Console tasks fail.
What's new in PerfectDisk 14.0 Console Build 891
- Added ability to customize worker threads for tasks to allow more computers to be processed at once when a task is executing. Contact Support for further information/assistance.
- Added the ability to filter/refine computers that are managed by the Console when OU Linking is used. Contact Support for further information/assistance with filtering/refining OU Linked computers.