What's new in PerfectDisk 12.5 Console (Build 312)
- Added capability to auto-delete Tasks older than configured time.
- Improved and simplified Deployment wizard.
- Improved and simplified Patching wizard.
- Fixed OU linked groups and how they display.
- Improved licensing procedures via the new License Management tab.
- Improved and enhanced Task Management.
- Added automatic sync-after deployment/patch, Schedule assignment, License assignment and Configuration Profile assignment.
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition as a supported database technology.
- Added support for Windows authentication (Trusted Connection) in database configuration and setup.
- Improved readability of error message text.
- New default schedules created during new install and selected by default during deployment.
- Added support for creating new default 'Desktops' and 'Servers' groups during new install.
- Omitted Microsoft SQL Server Express .MSI files from delivered installation kit.
- Fixed issue where managed computers were not being displayed in various wizards.
- Fixed issue where managed computers were not able to sync if Console Report Schedule was assigned.
- Fixed issue with Deployment credentials not being set when importing Console settings.
What's new in PerfectDisk 12.5 Console (Build 311)
- Improved spacing of table columns.
- Fixed an error in synchronization with PD 11 clients.
- Fixed inconsistencies between console and client alert settings.
- Fixed incorrect handling of free space options and Kernel and User mode CPU settings during assignment of configuration profiles.
- Improved handling of alerts.
What's new in PerfectDisk 12.5 Console (Build 310)
- Fixed several issues when pushing a Configuration Profile to clients.
- Fixed saving of database data retention parameters.
- Fixed usage of proxy settings during client deployment.
- Fixed pushing of Configuration Profile during client deployment.
- Improved GUI in PD client deployment wizard.
- Allow display, assignment and deployment of Schedules, Configuration Profiles and License Keys to both PD12.5 and PD12.0 clients.
What's new in PerfectDisk 12.5 Console (Build 309)
- Fixed SQL Express installation problem.
- Corrected next schedule run time displayed in the computer properties dialog.
- Fixed error message displayed during adding the excluded files and folders to configuration profiles.
- Configuration profile settings are serialized even when they arenít deployed.
- Corrected positioning of windows created outside the visible screen surface.
- Fixed incorrect assignment of job numbers during deployment and pushing of profiles and schedules.
- Fixed patching of the client via the Console.