An error is now displayed if the keyboard fails in the native-mode pre-boot. Previously, it flashed by too quickly.
What's new in InstantRescue Build 314
- Fixed an issue under Windows 10 where a empty folder being removed from a snapshot fails with a "Directory not empty" error - even though all files in it have been removed.
- GUI fixes to be consistent in how KB, MB, GB are displayed.
- Background color on splash screen changed to better match the image when the size of the GUI is increased.
What's new in InstantRescue Build 311
- With Windows 8 and Windows 10, the security on a folder under WindowsApps was sometimes not copied correctly. This resulted in an Access Denied error when updating files in the folder at a later time.
What's new in InstantRescue Build 310
- Windows 10 supported - gets volume GUID without using MountedDevices.
- Native-mode pre-boot supports multiple keyboards.
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) enabled check in installer and ISRSetup. Installer warns and allows user to cancel install. ISRSetup uses native-mode pre-boot if TPM enabled.
What's new in InstantRescue Build 307
- Fixed an access denied issue in ISRSetup.
- Increased Stack Size in RemoveAll.
What's new in InstantRescue Build 306
Updating to a newer build of InstantRescue requires several steps:
- Support has been added for GPT (Guid Partition Table) drives.
- Fixed SSN::GetTempFileName - Access is denied issue.
- Fixed an issue with updating a Rescue Area in Windows 8.x where tiles do not show.
After installation, when you next run InstantRescue, you will see your existing Rescue Area.
- Uninstall the existing build of InstantRescue. When prompted to Remove Program Only or Remove All, select Remove Program Only.
- Install the new build of InstantRescue.
Warning: If you select Remove All during uninstall, your existing Rescue Area will be deleted and you will not be protected until you create a new Rescue Area.